Therapeutic Massage is Good Medicine
Marjorie is a Licensed Healthcare Professional in the state of Maryland. She has 25 years of hands-on experience and has been a Professional Member of the American Massage Therapy Association since 1992.
The benefits of choosing a private practice therapist over a franchise or spa environment . .
- Work one-on-one with an experienced therapist. No high turnover environment.
- Develop a therapeutic relationship based on continuity of care. The therapist learns your particular needs and follows your progress from session to session.
- More time is available for each client. There is time to touch base and review your needs with your therapist before your massage. When the massage is complete there is a relaxed transition and an opportunity to provide feedback on your experience.
- The treatment space is quiet and private. No shared facilities, spa noise or salon chemical smells.
- No franchise-style high pressure marketing.